STEM Teach Scholarships
The STEM Teach Scholarship is a reimbursement program aimed at reducing the financial barriers to becoming a K-12 teacher in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) fields.
To become a STEM Teach Scholar, students must:
- Be seriously interested in obtaining a Single Subject Credential in a STEM discipline
- OR be a Liberal Studies student who is pursuing an Introductory Subject Matter Authorization (ISMA) in Math/Science or a supplementary credential in Foundational Level General Science (FLGS)
Eligible students may request reimbursement for the following:
- LiveScan (or other) fingerprinting service fee
- Certificate of Clearance fee
- CBEST exam fee
- Single Subject CSET exam fees as listed here (.pdf)
- CSU Mentor Application fee for Cal Poly's Credential Program
Scholarship Request Form
To receive this scholarship, simply upload your receipts here.
- Only original receipts are acceptable for reimbursement.
- Receipts that were received electronically can be uploaded in the form; paper receipts must be brought to the CESAME office. Scans or copies will not suffice.
- Valid receipts list your name, item(s) purchased, amount paid, and transaction date. Please review your receipts prior to uploading.
- Reimbursement checks may take up to six weeks to be processed and distributed. You will receive an email from email@example.com when your check is ready to be picked up, or if more information is needed.