Other Financial Resources
What is a TEACH Grant?
The Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant Program provides funds for students who are completing or who plan to complete coursework that is required to begin a career in teaching, and agree to teach full time for at least four years at an elementary school, secondary school, or educational service agency that serves students from low-income families and to meet other requirements.
Before receiving a TEACH Grant, you must:
- Complete TEACH Grant Initial and Subsequent Counseling (TEACH Grant counseling).
- Complete an Agreement to Serve (ATS).
You must complete TEACH Grant counseling and sign a new ATS each year that you receive a TEACH Grant.
JOIN: EduCorps is the community of students dedicated to shaping the future through teaching.
✓ EduCorps Alerts
- Inspiring videos, teacher talks, issues of the day, financial aid updates
✓ Events and announcements from your CSU campus
- Speakers, job fairs, informal gatherings, seminars, advising information, conferences
✓ Personalized Application and Credential Checklists
- Coursework, tests, fieldwork, etc.
✓ Networking opportunities
- Meet, chat, share with other EduCorps members